You can join free library sessions across the Casey Cardinia region. These sessions are for parents and carers to introduce their children to sound and language.
Baby Rhyme Time
For babies aged 0-12 months, Baby Rhyme Time:
- shows the importance of singing and reading to your baby
- helps you discover songs and rhymes to sing to your baby
- introduces you to books your baby will enjoy
Find out more about Baby Rhyme Time
Discover the benefits of singing to your baby by downloading the latest Baby Rhyme Time song sheet.
This document features lyrics to songs which are sung in the Baby Rhyme Time sessions if you would like to attend.
For babies and toddlers aged 0-3 years, Tinies Time:
- uses books with textures and colour
- encourages children to move with the rhythm of stories, songs and rhymes
- allows children to socialise and make friends
Find out more about Tinies Time
Discover the benefits of singing to your baby by downloading the Tinies Time song sheet.
This document features lyrics to songs which are sung in the Tinies Time sessions if you would like to attend.
For children aged 3-5 years, Storytime:
- introduces children to children's books
- stimulates new ideas and interests
- helps develop language skills
- provides children with a chance to socialise
Find out more about Storytime
Last Updated : 2 years ago